CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
The Controller will serve as the primary business partner to the Management Team responsible for oversight of Human Resources, Finance and Office Management to achieve continuity within the business operations along with ensuring full legal compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
General Summary of Duties:
• Provide leadership and coordination of the company’s financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions.
• Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
• Ensure the company’s accounting and financial procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Management of both internal staff and outside resources to accomplish accurate and timely monthly financial statements, cash management, banking relations and financial analysis.
• Develop an annual forecast based on the practice’s strategic goals and objectives.
• Provides analyses of financial projects, business contracts and cost analysis to management.
• Reviews departmental financial statements with administrators, provides assistance, and presents information at meetings as requested. Monitors departmental budgetary performance and internal controls.
• Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments with external agencies.
• Supervises the analysis of costs and makes pricing recommendations to ensure appropriate income/cash flow.
• Reviews billing/collection patterns and makes corrective recommendations.
• Reviews all third-party contracts and monitors contract revenues. Interacts with auditors, lenders and other third-party agencies regarding accounting functions.
• Reviews departmental performance and ensures compliance with fiscal governmental reporting requirements, including tax reports.
• Risk management, specifically ensuring adequate insurance coverage and premium management.
• Manage, in conjunction with the COO, the employee benefit renewals to support retention of employees while maintaining cost controls.
• Audit of internal controls.
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks; strong computer user skills to include spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software; MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting. Master’s degree in Management preferred.
Minimum of seven years of fiscal management experience.
Interested and qualified candidates, please send resume, cover letter and salary history to our HR Partner, Anne@hrconsultingpartners.net
– Program , Set up, and run custom parts made on milltronics CNC vertical and horizontal mills
– Turning is on Milltronics CNC lathes
– Wire edm
– Water jet
– Surface grinding
– Blanchard grinding
– Fabrication work on brake press , iron worker , roller and shear .
– Some welding
JOB HOURS AND BENEFITS
8-10 hrs a day some weekends
– Paid vacation
– 401k retirement
– Bonus pay
– Health insurance , company pays 75% of employees premium ,spouse and dependents 50%
– Paid uniforms